Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS

When I was getting ready for school on this first day, I didn’t know what to expect, and when I don’t know what I’m about to do, I get pretty nervous. I was kind of excited to see all my old friends, and to meet some new people too.
When I first walked into my homeroom, I was squeezing my mum’s hand so hard I can’t believe she still got circulation and her bones were in one piece. My desk was near the door so I didn’t have to freak out looking for it. My nerves finally relaxed a bit when my homeroom teacher, Ms Sargent came up to me and said hello to me, her voice was as welcoming as a sweet cup of tea after a hectic day at the mailroom. She was the nicest person ever and my saviour at the time.
The first thing we did was go to the first assembly where this time I was squeezing Lauren’s hand, and she was squeezing mine. We walked down the stairs to find that the whole school was clapping us in.
I think MSM is a very fun community because so far the assemblies have been really cool and they let us have our tablets to work on. Also, on our second SOSE lesson of the year, Mr Noonan broke the handle off the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment